HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Merrily Sewing Along

Camp Independence (left) and Honor & Glory quilt (right) designed by Pam Buda
I am a happy quilter!  I am sewing and sewing everyday on a new, top secret project that will last the entire month of July.  (I am bursting to tell you all about it but I just can't for now. UGH...its hard to keep mum about it!)  It's been raining here a lot lately which makes for a cozy atmosphere for sewing.  

I am so enjoying my patriotic vignettes, and the quilts in the photo above just make me happy. I love them together and I get to enjoy them while stitching in the family room each evening. These little pleasures in life are so wonderful!  

Before I know it, it will be time to head to Missouri to join other national teachers in the very last..... 

Primitives of the Midwest

Hosted by Rita Briner and her staff at one of the most awesome quilt shops in the United States, Quilter's Station, this is a not-to-be-missed event.  Rita really knows how to throw a party and this last POTM will be one to remember!  

This is a great chance to take classes from... 

Barb & Alma of Blackbird Designs
Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co 
Shawn Williams of Threads That Bind 
Norma Whaley of Timeless Traditions
Dawn Shuck of Sew Cherished 
Sandra McKee of 1894 Cottonwood House 
Lori Kabat of Lily Anna Stitches 
and yours truly.  

That's a pretty great line-up, if you ask me!!   Primitives of the Midwest begins August 16th.

Click here for all the details and to see all the projects.  

It's going to be a wonderful event, in a great location, with fun instructors and quilters.  

Join the fun!!!

Watch for my next Quilting Essentials post all about achieving an accurate 1/4 seam coming this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the big reveal! Have fun on your teaching adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful arrangement of your patriotic creations, Pam!
    Looking forward to seeing what it is that has you so excited.
    POTM sounds like a great event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilt on the right... those tiny blue and white triangles make those stars sparkle! :-)

    ReplyDelete