HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Thursday, July 6, 2017

My Brain Is Buzzing

My brain has been buzzing with new ideas.  A good thing, to be sure, but when will I get to do all the things I'm dreaming of?  Never happens to you, you say?  Lucky you!  

I guess we make time for the things that we're most excited about, right?  And I'm so, so jazzed about a new quilt all in blues and just one light.  Here are the fabrics I chose and the name of the quilt is Plantation Stars (a little hint to the theme.)  There will be a limited number of kits. Hopefully, it will be all done and I can show you in September.  I'm already in fall market design mode, so there will be lots more coming soon.

Watch for the next Quilting Essentials post...all about the elusive, accurate 1/4 inch....coming soon!



13 comments:

  1. Ah, blue and light! That is my favorite 2 color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love blue and those fabrics too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful blues! Looking forward to seeing what you design with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great combo and these would be welcome to my Dear Jane stash fabric blocks.I make Dear Jane´s blocks in blues and white fabrics.

    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same problem, Pam. Too many old projects to finish and too many ideas for new ones! And I'm also working on designing a quilt with a starry theme. Great minds think alike! ;)

    Love the blue fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can we find those gorgeous fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this posting Pam! It has been the best way I've had it taught and shown! Can't wait to try it.

    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete