HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Primitive Threads Progress

I wanted to post a few photos of my new Primitive Threads quilt in progress.  The quilt center is pieced and the borders are next.  
Laying out all the blocks on the design wall is so exciting because you really get your first look at what the quilt will really look like.  
I am really loving how the prints and colors are blending.  Some of the neutrals are colored way more yellow in the photos than what they really are.  
I didn't have much time to play with lighting and angles as we just had to get it pieced and off to Val for quilting.  Once it's quilted and back home, I will do a better job with photos.  I can hardly wait!

Primitive Threads will be delivered to your local quilt shop late May/early June!!  

The three quilts for my new Tokens of the Past pattern, called Yuletide Greetings are now all quilted and bound.  I hope to have (good) photos of them for my next post.  

Be well.....and happy stitching!


4 comments:

  1. It is looking really good, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast that the blocks have with the black fabric. You are so prolific Pam. Always coming up with beautiful designs for us to make. Your mind must never sleep! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete